- 55.00 - 160.00 INR
- Blood Meal, Beet Pulp
- Cattle, Sheep, Goats
- Industrial ,Home
- Health Care, Immune System
- Promote Growth, Promote Healthy, Feed Preservatives
Cassia Gum Powder
We have emerged as reputed processor and supplier of wide variety of Cassia Gum Powder which is used as ingredient in many food products. It is processed using high grade seeds keeping in mind set industry norms to ensure optimum purity. This Cassia Gum Powder is highly appreciated for purity, freshness, great aroma, cost-effectiveness and longer shelf therefore extensively used in food and beverage industry.
- Physical & chemical
- Moisture: 08-15%
- Protein (N x 6.25): 05-10%
- Fiber: 05-15%
- Gum (By diff.): 60-80%
- Ash: 01-1.5%
- Acid Insoluble: 07-13%
- Fat: 0.5-01%
- P.H.: 6-8%
Cold Viscosity 1% sol. Brokfielf 4/20@ 25oC. Temp. 20-100cps.
Retain on 60mesh 10-15%
- 25kgs net HDPE polywoven paper fabric.
- Bass, inside PP liner.
- It is used in making air freshener gels.
It is used as a gelling agent, in place of Locust Bean Gum or Carob Gum, in conjunction with Carrageenan for wet canned pet food.
It is used as a food additive in Japan.
Gum Cassia is offered with a low concentration of chrysophanic acid (10 ppm max).
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- All India
636 G.I.D.C. Estate, Phase - IV, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India